Have you ever been driving or taking a leisurely stroll through a new neighborhood when a beautiful home catches your eye? It happens to us all the time! We often wish we could take a peek inside and learn more about the home’s unique features and design. Most of the time, however, we’re left wondering and admiring from afar. Well, today we want to open up the door and invite you inside one of the amazing custom homes we designed — right here in the Fox Cities! This home was featured in the October 2020 Fox Cities Parade of Homes, hosted by the Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities.
FLOOR PLAN & HOME FEATURES
We’re incredibly excited and proud of this beautiful custom house, located in Appleton. While it’s stunning from the outside, it’s even more amazing inside! This modern 1.5-story home is designed based on our popular Grady floor plan.
It’s 3,128 square feet and features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an elegant grand foyer, and so much more. Of course, in true Virtue Homes fashion, we’ve added some custom plan changes, upgrades, and special features that we’re excited to share with you.
- The 18-foot folding glass NanaWall in the dining room and kitchen area fully opens to a spacious covered outdoor porch/living area with a luxurious indoor/outdoor bar.
- The radiant heat Gypcrete floors run throughout the entire home (including the bonus room and heated garage floor) for comfort throughout our chilly Wisconsin winters.
- The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream with a 48-inch professional range, custom range hood, and an under-the-counter wine center and ice maker.
- There are beautiful custom cabinets throughout the homes, including the eye-catching black walnut countertops in the kitchen that really pop.
- The master bathroom is the perfect place to relax and unwind with a stunning custom tile shower with Kohler DTV digital controls and freestanding soaking tub.
- The master bedroom has a cathedral ceiling with gorgeous hickory beams for an open space that’s full of character.
- The 19-foot high vaulted ceiling in the great room gives a spacious feel and accents the floor to ceiling shiplap around a cozy fireplace. You’ll also find shiplap, which is incredibly popular right now, in the back entry area.
- There’s access to the lower level of the home from the garage, making handling all those home projects and to-do’s quick, easy, and efficient.
- The home is designed to be incredibly energy-efficient and is Wisconsin Focus on Energy New Home Program certified.
How Much Does a Custom Home Like This Cost?
We’re only getting started here. It really is one of those homes where you have to see it to really appreciate all the customization and detail. Overall, this home is valued between $600,000-$700,000.
BUILD WITH VIRTUE HOMES
If you’re interested in building a custom home or semi-custom home in Northeast Wisconsin, we’d love to talk with you. For more than a decade, Virtue Homes has been helping homeowners all around the Fox Cities area build their dream homes!
With a unique build process centered on customer satisfaction and communication, a keen eye for design, and a strong attention to detail, Virtue Homes stands apart from others in the area. Let’s work together to make your dream home a reality!